This simple and practical terrace covering offers a sunprotection roof system based on rotating blades. The extruded aluminium blades rotate up to 150° and thus enable you to decide how much sunprotection and/or ventilation you require. When closed, the blades form a waterproof roof in normal showers. A gutter system drains the rainwater away towards the columns. Given its elegant and light design and availability in the full range of RAL colours, the Algarve® fits in with any building style: contemporary, traditional or modern.
• The rotating blades provide sunprotection and ensure the necessary cooling and ventilation.
• The Algarve® includes a gutter which drains the water away from the blades into the columns.
• Quiet operation
• High-quality finish
• Easy maintenance due to durable materials
• Can be combined with our Beam® fitted with Heat® and Sound®
Max. S 4000 m x P 6045 mm Pivot (P) depending on blade pitch
Max. height 3000 mm
• Colours: Available in all RAL colours Powder-coated (60-80 micron)
• Operation: Manual or electrical
• Snow load: Up to 70 kg/m2
• Wind resistance: Up to 120 km/h for closed blades